LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 1999
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-04-28, 20:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]The convertible. I’m posting in the order they appear in the BIs. Racer’s almost done and there are 2 more after that. I also plan on posting a convertible top down and wing doors down versions

Thx.
Main Model is in the OMR. --> http://omr.ldraw.org/file/1166
(2019-04-28, 20:43)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Thx.
Main Model is in the OMR. --> http://omr.ldraw.org/file/1166

Hold off on the Concept car and Racer. I spotted an error I need to fix.
[attachment=3587]
8448 - Super Street Sensation - Racer
OMR Compliant
Missing: Stickers
Notes:
- Same comments as the Convertible
(2019-04-29, 5:16)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Hold off on the Concept car and Racer. I spotted an error I need to fix.

The error has been fixed and the files updated.
[attachment=3603]
8448 - Super Street Sensation - Hot Rod
OMR Compliant
Notes:
(2019-05-01, 3:39)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]8448 - Super Street Sensation - Hot Rod
OMR Compliant
Notes:

Confratulation Orión, grate job. I think this may take tons of hous to finish it?
(2019-05-01, 14:26)tatubias Wrote: [ -> ]Confratulation Orión, grate job. I think this may take tons of hous to finish it?

One more alternate model to do: Buggy. This really didn't take as long as I thought it would. Example: I did the Hot Rod over the course of a few hours yesterday. The modularity of this set and the features of LDCad has made the process way easier than it used to be.
(2019-05-01, 3:39)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]8448 - Super Street Sensation - Hot Rod
OMR Compliant
Notes:
Very nice indeed! But you should embed unofficial parts: I'm missing ldcFlexAxleCap...
(2019-05-01, 15:30)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice indeed! But you should embed unofficial parts: I'm missing ldcFlexAxleCap...

Ugh. I thought I fixed that problem. I'll update tonight.
(2019-05-01, 15:51)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh. I thought I fixed that problem. I'll update tonight.

Should be fixed now. File updated.
Pages: 1 2 3