LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Website Theming Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2019-01-08, 0:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-07, 23:44)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know how ready the rest is, but the page doesn't work at all if I make the browser window narrower than the width of the meny. And it is not possible to scroll horizontally.

But it certainly looks good.

Yes. I’m aware of this. I was focusing on normal monitor resolutions. The small screen tweaks will happen soon.

I actually have a request in the opposite direction. Do you think you could make the right column wider if the screen is wide enough to handle that? In other words, have another width that it jumps to that is bigger than the current width, but only happens if the window is wide enough. The right column is pretty narrow right now.
The "Get started" is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4rb8mhswn4ipp...g.png?dl=0

the other one has to be remade. Give me a couple of days.

w.
I tweaked the menu again. Check it out.
(2019-01-08, 22:52)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]I tweaked the menu again. Check it out.

I don't personally like the fact that it is now fully expanded when you open the menu. It makes it too hard to find things than if the groups were collapsed by default.
(2019-01-08, 22:59)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-08, 22:52)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]I tweaked the menu again. Check it out.

I don't personally like the fact that it is now fully expanded when you open the menu. It makes it too hard to find things than if the groups were collapsed by default.

I think I can make it expanded on computer screen and sidebar on smaller screens
(2019-01-08, 23:04)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-08, 22:59)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't personally like the fact that it is now fully expanded when you open the menu. It makes it too hard to find things than if the groups were collapsed by default.

I think I can make it expanded on computer screen and sidebar on smaller screens

The problem is that there are so many entries when it is fully expanded, that even on a computer screen, it's really hard to use.
(2019-01-08, 23:04)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-08, 22:59)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't personally like the fact that it is now fully expanded when you open the menu. It makes it too hard to find things than if the groups were collapsed by default.

Done. Should now be more responsive.
Would someone be so kind as to redo or revamp this image:

[Image: DownloadNew.png]
I'd like it to be fairly large (>1000px wide) and I will scale to suit.

Note: you do not have to copy the above image exactly. This icon will replace the default image for all parts updates so some creativity is welcomed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4