LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: PT Status Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-07-30, 20:04)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-30, 18:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Is this saying you are getting PT emails at the other addresses but not the gmx ones? If so, this seems to be a problem with gmx since others are getting the emails.

That's exactly what it seems. But I havn't uploaded a new part in the PT until now. 
But every time I changed the address in my profile I got the confirmation email at all addresses. At GMX but never.

I am using a GMX address as well (.at) and I received PT-Status emails in the past. They mostly ended up in the spam folder, but were there. I have to look for the mail after the server move now.
I'm not getting any PT status mails after the switch to a new month. I used to get them to my gmail inbox.

Found it, hiding in my spam folder. Strange. Why did it change when the new month started?
(2018-08-03, 12:37)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting any PT status mails after the switch to a new month. I used to get them to my gmail inbox.

Found it, hiding in my spam folder. Strange. Why did it change when the new month started?

Probably the server change was noticed and considered suspicious.
gmx still does not work for me. With the new address, I also get more mails when new posts are written.
Pages: 1 2