LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: PT Status Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
After PT moved to the new server, i get no more status mail from PT.
Submit a few parts, but I did not get any mail that I had submit.

Regards Johann
(2018-07-28, 12:18)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Regards Johann

Thanks - we are investigating.
(2018-07-28, 14:23)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 12:18)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Regards Johann

Thanks - we are investigating.

Mail was definitely sent. Please check your spam folder. You may need to whitelist ldrawadmin@ps602330.
(2018-07-28, 14:35)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 14:23)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - we are investigating.

Mail was definitely sent. Please check your spam folder. You may need to whitelist ldrawadmin@ps602330.

There is no mail in the Spam Folder. Huh
(2018-07-28, 17:48)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 14:35)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Mail was definitely sent. Please check your spam folder. You may need to whitelist ldrawadmin@ps602330.

I received a summary email yesterday for a no-vote I submitted two days ago. It came from [email protected].
(2018-07-29, 4:22)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 17:48)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]There is no mail in the Spam Folder. Huh

I received a summary email yesterday for a no-vote I submitted two days ago. It came from [email protected].

That might be because we changed the time of the daily notification job because the new server is in a different time zone. On 25 and 26 July it ran at 03:42 Pacific. From 27 July it ran at 00:42 Pacific. Potential notifications are retained until they successfully sent.
(2018-07-28, 17:48)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 14:35)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Mail was definitely sent. Please check your spam folder. You may need to whitelist ldrawadmin@ps602330.

Emails were sent to the registered address for the technicbasics account at 00:42 Pacific time on 27 and 28 July.
(2018-07-29, 5:23)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-28, 17:48)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]There is no mail in the Spam Folder. Huh

Emails were sent to the registered address for the technicbasics account at 00:42 Pacific time on 27 and 28 July.

I tested some email accounts by changing my registered email address.
It looks like all accounts (gmail, outlook, t-online, ..) work well.
Only all gmx accounts (gmx.at, gmx.net, gmx-topmail) don't work.
No email with the change message has arrived.
(2018-07-29, 13:12)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-29, 5:23)Chris Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Emails were sent to the registered address for the technicbasics account at 00:42 Pacific time on 27 and 28 July.

I tested some email accounts by changing my registered email address.

Is this saying you are getting PT emails at the other addresses but not the gmx ones? If so, this seems to be a problem with gmx since others are getting the emails.
(2018-07-30, 18:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-29, 13:12)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]I tested some email accounts by changing my registered email address.

Is this saying you are getting PT emails at the other addresses but not the gmx ones? If so, this seems to be a problem with gmx since others are getting the emails.

That's exactly what it seems. But I havn't uploaded a new part in the PT until now. 
But every time I changed the address in my profile I got the confirmation email at all addresses. At GMX but never.
(2018-07-30, 20:04)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-30, 18:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Is this saying you are getting PT emails at the other addresses but not the gmx ones? If so, this seems to be a problem with gmx since others are getting the emails.

That's exactly what it seems. But I havn't uploaded a new part in the PT until now. 
But every time I changed the address in my profile I got the confirmation email at all addresses. At GMX but never.

I am using a GMX address as well (.at) and I received PT-Status emails in the past. They mostly ended up in the spam folder, but were there. I have to look for the mail after the server move now.
I'm not getting any PT status mails after the switch to a new month. I used to get them to my gmail inbox.

Found it, hiding in my spam folder. Strange. Why did it change when the new month started?
(2018-08-03, 12:37)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting any PT status mails after the switch to a new month. I used to get them to my gmail inbox.

Found it, hiding in my spam folder. Strange. Why did it change when the new month started?

Probably the server change was noticed and considered suspicious.
gmx still does not work for me. With the new address, I also get more mails when new posts are written.