LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: New spam strategy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me, or are the new users das, bharya, and parker spam accounts with a new strategy to try to avoid being insta-deleted? Am I going to have to start completely ignoring the first posts of every new user?
(2018-07-09, 6:02)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or are the new users das, bharya, and parker spam accounts with a new strategy to try to avoid being insta-deleted? Am I going to have to start completely ignoring the first posts of every new user?

I was wondering about those posts too. Seems they copy and pasted those posts from a programming Q&A site or something.
(2018-07-09, 16:44)Roland Melkert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-09, 6:02)Travis Cobbs Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or are the new users das, bharya, and parker spam accounts with a new strategy to try to avoid being insta-deleted? Am I going to have to start completely ignoring the first posts of every new user?

I was wondering about those posts too. Seems they copy and pasted those posts from a programming Q&A site or something.

These are probably test posts to try to access PMs. This is part of the reason why I don’t publicize how many posts is takes to turn on PMs. That said, our spam filter catches the vast majority of spam accounts.