LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Insert callout final step near PLI in the first step
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
i'm using MLCAD and LPUB3D.
Is it possible to insert the full assembled callout as you can see in the last callout step, near PLI in the first callout step like LEGO do, so you can see what are you building when you start a callout?

thanks 
regards
(2018-04-16, 21:10)Simone Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
i'm using MLCAD and LPUB3D.
Is it possible to insert the full assembled callout as you can see in the last callout step, near PLI in the first callout step like LEGO do, so you can see what are you building when you start a callout?

thanks 
regards

Hello

As far as I know, there is no direct way. I have an idea how it might work. Will try it today or tomorrow evening and give feedback. 

Regards from Austria
Johann
Thanks Johann

I will wait ffo your news.

Regards

Simone
Didn't work as i thought or the first time, have now found another solution.
I hope you understand my comments in the file.
If not ask quietly.
Gladly with PM or EMail

Regards Johann
Hello Johann
thank you so much for that case study!

I think i understood your project. you used a "fake" copy of the callout i want to build and ignored it, only to show the final step image near PLI on the first step of the "real" callout.

That so smart!

thanks again Johann

Best regards

Simone
(2018-04-18, 15:40)Simone Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Johann
thank you so much for that case study!

I think i understood your project. you used a "fake" copy of the callout i want to build and ignored it, only to show the final step image near PLI on the first step of the "real" callout.

That so smart!

thanks again Johann

Best regards

Simone

I'm glad to have helped you.

Regards
Johann
Hello again Johann
i still use your wonderful trick to show at the first step the final model.
Now i would like to show two of them, one under the other.
In the first I would like to show the complete final global model while in the second I would like to show the complete model of the submodel I am going to build. As in this example.

[Image: 29663842658b0aa603bef93abbecf3b6cc74931b...b98b7f.jpg]

I tried to copy / paste your code 2 times and to move them manually using CALLOUT PLACEMENT values so as not to make them appear on top of each other but it creates confusion with the first real construction step then.
In your opinion there is a way to show 2 CALLOUT ASSEMBLED one under the other without making them interfere with each other and with the steps?
I also tried to use STEP command but obviously it place the number 1 on the second callout, and the first building step will be 2 and so on. And that is not correct.

Thanks
regards