LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: LDraw Twitter Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life
I didn't know we have one.
I don't think we need one.
I'm in favor to shut it down.

I'm already overnewsed and underinformed.

w.
(2017-10-11, 13:50)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life

Me. I don't Twitter much and I've had a lot on my plate in real life. I'm willing to add access for a suitable volunteer.
(2017-10-11, 16:42)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-11, 13:50)Gerald Lasser Wrote: [ -> ]Who's running the account btw? it has been quite since Dec 16. Would be good to fill it with some life

Me. I don't Twitter much and I've had a lot on my plate in real life. I'm willing to add access for a suitable volunteer.

I don't share Willy's opinion entirely, although he's right, there is a lot of noise in all the social channels. I think it could be quite a useful medium to propagate information concerning LDraw.

I would volunteer to add a bit here, I would not add content on a daily basis, there are too many other things to do, but a weekly or fortnightly content I could do.
I don't follow twitter, unless someone else directs me to a particular tweet.

I do pay a little more attention to Facebook. But still very little.

I don't know what would be a good way to draw people's attention to LDraw. Maybe if TLG linked to this site it would make a difference. But I figure everyone who is interested in Lego CAD already knows about us.