LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: issues with the new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm just too old, but I have some issues with the new forum... 

I think a button labeled "New Topic" would be nice.  The current name of that button (I can't see it now and can't remember what it was) is not informative.  At the very least it should include the word "new".

Would it be possible to access the weekly postings list without having to log in first?  A button near the mysterious "Portal" button would be nice.

The insert a link button always seems to put the link at the beginning of my post, no matter where I've positioned the cursor.  Same for some of the other buttons.

When I attempt to move something that was incorrectly placed at the beginning of the post, It erases everything else in the post.  

That's it for now.  Thanks,

Don
I'll look into the editor problems. If you don't like the WYSIWYG editor, you can alway hit the view source button to see the bbcode in the text.

The button at the top here says "New Reply". In the thread view it says "Post Thread". I can change that to "New Thread" if that's more clear. I think I'll also move both buttons to the left side.
yes, I also am confused and would better like "New Thread", in analogy to "New Reply"
Done!