LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: 10134 - UCS Y-Wing Attack Starfighter [Star Wars]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10134 - UCS Y-Wing Attack Starfighter [Star Wars]

[Image: 10134%20-%20UCS%20Y-Wing_2.jpg]

Download MPD-File (without stand) (OMR compliant)

[Image: 10134%20-%20UCS%20Y-Wing%20Attack%20Starfighter.jpg]

download MPD-File (stand included) (OMR compliant)

Done with LDCad 1.5 Beta 2a. OMR compliance powered by MPD Center.

Errors:
- No display/stand
- No stickers
- 3039px16 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Black and Yellow Stripes Pattern replaced by 3039p10 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Yellow Grille Pattern
-virtual mismatch
[Image: 10134%20-%20mismatch_2.jpg]
Due to parts flexibility it matches in real life.
I'm wondering; why haven't you included the stand? It's part of the model right, and now it's incomplete?
It’s just the fact that I am not interested in building stands. I never built a stand before.

If the stand is important for you (or anybody else), so please feel free to add it and post the updated file.

But maybe I reconsider my stand-policy and add stands in the future, respectively add missing stands personally.....
Most of the UCS models I've made also omit the stand. This was style choice but maybe the model minus stand could be added as an alternate model.
I see. Well, I've got no problem with ommiting the stand either Wink
But, I was thinking: is it still 'OMR compliant' if it's missing parts/models from the 'official' set?
Quote:- 3039px16 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Black and Yellow Stripes Pattern replaced by 3039p10 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Yellow Grille Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg...039p04.dat Wink
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
Quote:- 3039px16 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Black and Yellow Stripes Pattern replaced by 3039p10 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with Yellow Grille Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg...039p04.dat Wink

Great, thanks! I missed to check the unofficial parts.

But I doubt I would have found it, as I primarily would have been searching for 3039px16.

BTW: MPD-File is updated.
Well, I guess you missed it because Philo uploaded the part yesterday Wink