LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
File and link corrected.
[Image: 42048.png]
Download MPD (OMR compliant)
Known errors: Missing stickers
Done with LDCad 1.5b1.
There seems to be something wrong with the seat - the white beam and tan axles under the seat are clashing with the grey beams. Looks like it might just be the tilt angle of the seat.
Indeed, the seat was too tilted... Corrected!
[Image: 42050.png]
Done with LDCad 1.5
[Image: 42052.png]
Done with LDCad 1.5
[Image: 42049.png]
Done with LDCad 1.5
Philippe: how do you model these so fast?
The key to productivity is custom set parts bin, generated with Trevor's version of Brickutils. Much faster than browsing through a gazillion of parts, wondering for exact color and so on. I use several bins panes, all pointing to the set inventory bins but with different filter keys ("beam", "pin", "axle" etc...). The magical part snapping of LDCad does the rest...
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:The key to productivity is custom set parts bin, generated with Trevor's version of Brickutils. Much faster than browsing through a gazillion of parts, wondering for exact color and so on. I use several bins panes, all pointing to the set inventory bins but with different filter keys ("beam", "pin", "axle" etc...). The magical part snapping of LDCad does the rest...

Interesting. I am still learning LDCad, but this sounds good!
Must try that out some day...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5