LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now that several Friends figures are available... hopefully we'll see more Friends sets here!
[Image: friends-group.jpg]
A first set...
I tried desperately to make it more or less OMR compliant (using MPDCenter) but failed miserably. I don't understand what's wrong (according to MPDcenter). Should be simpler (either spec or software!)...
[Image: 3931---Emma_s-Splash-Pool.jpg]
[attachment=1301]
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:A first set...
I tried desperately to make it more or less OMR compliant (using MPDCenter) but failed miserably. I don't understand what's wrong (according to MPDcenter). Should be simpler (either spec or software!)

All subfiles were missing a description, the unofficials haven't been inlined. Check the attached file. Thanks for sharing - add to the AIOI.

w.
Thanks, Willy. Was not clear from MPDcenter error messages (except for unofficial files - that was clear tey were missing).
I have never thought that a file may miss the description.
I will update MPDCenter to handle such error with an understandable error message.
awwwwwww, this is so cute
[Image: 3930_-_stephanie_s_outdoor_bakery.png]
Download MPD (OMR compliant).
Errors: none known
That's one rather large cake.
That is great to see the Friends figures also coming to LDraw.

One thing I have to ask your or the other's opinion. I tried the face without the line around the nose and I think this looks better. i.e. only the conditional line arounf their nose.
When having the line around the base of their nose, i feel that the face looks strange.

What's you opinion?

Gerald
I can see your point, but there is a clear slope break there, calling for an edge line. Other opinions?
Pages: 1 2 3