LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Bricksmith 2.5.1: Little Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: icon32.png]

Bricksmith 2.5.1 adds the following features:
  • Show 3D coordinates while hovering mouse
  • Show All command
  • Automatically zooms to fit when opening a file

It also fixes the following bugs:
  • Fixed hang when deleting parts by dragging them out of the window
  • Fixed parsing problems when opening files which do not terminate with 0 FILE
  • Disallow the insertion of circular submodel references
  • Fixed bug in which newly-opened document windows did not automatically become the main window
  • Fixed unexpected viewing angle reset when inserting parts during step display mode
  • Undo works when the Part Browser and Rotate panels are open

Bricksmith 2.5.1 includes a potpourri of bug fixes and small requested features for your enjoyment. It also includes significant under-the-hood changes. Let me know if you find any new bugs.

Bricksmith requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and may be download it at <http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/>. It is still both Intel and PowerPC native. I have not run into any problems on Lion either.

Sincerely,
Allen Smith
Allen it's great to see you still at it. I'm not using OS X any longer but it's very comforting to know your still developing. You have wonderful program, keep up the good work.
Ohhhhh.... I've just been working on some new models... I'll have to upgrade tonight!

Chris Eyerly