LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: lgeo colors not working with pov ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am having trouble getting Pov Ray 3.6 to do a render of any ldraw model. I keep getting this error that opens up in another tab under lg_color.inc

[color=#33FF33]/********************/
/* SOLID COLORS */
/********************/

// 0 BLACK / 26 BLACK [ORIGINAL LGEO srgb]
// LDRAW
// PEERON <27,42,52> (LOOKS TOO BLUE)[/color]
#declare lg_black = texture {
pigment { color srgb <33,33,33>/255 } [color=#000000]((on this line it is high lighted yellow with a flashing marker))[/color]
finish { lg_solid_finish }
}

at the bottom of the Pov Ray window it states 'Parse Error; No mathching } in pigment', undeclared identifier 'srgb' found instead'

Ive used the all in one installer and from what ldraw states the parts library is up to date. Im using win 7 64 bit.
Does anyone know what this problem is and how I can either fix it or get past it.
also I have only used the colors that are on MLCad to do the model then exported it from ldraw to pov ray.My pov ray ini file states this:
;
Library_Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\POV-Ray for Windows v3.6\INCLUDE"
Library_Path="C:\Windows\Fonts"
Library_Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\LDraw\LGEO"
Library_Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\LDraw\LGEO\lg"
Library_Path="C:\Program Files (x86)\LDraw\LGEO\ar"

Cheers Jono
Thanks to the people over at eurobricks they came up with the solution. Because Im using Pov Ray 3.6 it conflicted with the srgb color so I had to update to 3.7 and now it all works fine.
Thanks for having posted the solution here Wink