LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Minikit of the Black Pearl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

in the computer game LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean there are small ships (minikits). I tried to rebuild the minikit of the Black Pearl. I attached the result.

Rolf
Nice work - there is always something that pleases me about chibised vehicles Smile
this is simply amazing
Hey,

this time I tried to rebuild the minikit of the Queen Anne's Revenge. But I have no idea what colors I should have used... I attached the result, again.

Rolf
Just as impressive as the last, well done good sir.

Is it just me or is the steering wheel comically large.
words fail me.

the special usage of all the parts in this file just made me fall off my chair right now.

great, and highly instructive.
Jean-Philippe Ouellet Wrote:Is it just me or is the steering wheel comically large.

You are right. But the minikits are designed for only one minifig to sail them. "Sail all the minikits in the hub."

You can see this in a video on youtube (its not made by me). The quality is not that good, but it is the best I could find.

Rolf
Steffen Wrote:the special usage of all the parts in this file just made me fall off my chair right now.

Same here. The designers did a really great job. There is a minikit that uses croissants for its sails and another ship uses a dragon head for its bow. They are really cool...

Rolf
Hey,

I attached my rebuild of the minikit of the Centurion. For this I needed two custom parts, so that I chose to create a mpd-file. I hope that I did it the right way.

Rolf
EXCELLENT! I always wanted them to do actual sets of all the minis in these games. (Figure sets would be cool too, but expensive).
I'm re-playing Star Wars (Complete), Indiana Jones, & Batman just to try to get some of the minis in LDraw.