LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)
(2017-02-08, 20:28)Willy Tschager Wrote: Feature request of the day:

In addition to the category labels - https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-21693-po...l#pid23067 I wish there was a special category that loads in the background the category of the selected part in the working area. To be more precise. Given you have selected a horse in the working area, the special tap would load the animal category in the background. If I would I could just jump form the plates, bricks, ... tap to that special tap with no need to go upwards.

w.

I have been thinking about selection depended bin groups but most things I came up with would need (massive amounts) of extra information about parts.

But your suggestion of just the same category seems simple enough, maybe in 1.7/2.0

As for preventing to have to go up / switch tab, you could open a second part bin for that.
Hi.

I have a small bug to report that I don't recall seeing anywhere else.
If I select a part and press Delete, the part is deleted. So far so good. But if I click again (without moving the mouse from the initial select), the editing pin and grid appear as though the deleted part is selected. I can even move this ghost part around using the arrow keys. It also happens if the part is hidden rather than deleted - if you don't move your mouse you can select the hidden part and move it around.
I discovered this on version 1.6 Beta 1a, but haven't checked any earlier version.

Owen.
(2017-02-12, 10:39)Owen Dive Wrote: If I select a part and press Delete, the part is deleted. So far so good. But if I click again (without moving the mouse from the initial select), the editing pin and grid appear as though the deleted part is selected. I can even move this ghost part around using the arrow keys. It also happens if the part is hidden rather than deleted - if you don't move your mouse you can select the hidden part and move it around.
I discovered this on version 1.6 Beta 1a, but haven't checked any earlier version.
Zombie parts Smile

It has probably been there since forever, don't worry about crashes or something though. Parts are never really deleted just marked so (for undo).

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it for Beta 2.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »