HELP!!! LeoCAD export 3ds parts missing problem...

HELP!!! LeoCAD export 3ds parts missing problem...
I can't export my model to 3ds file correctly... When I try and open the file n c4d some parts are missing...so How can I install custom parts in Leo CAD to fix the problem...I Tried to install the missing parts but they were deformed... Sad
RE: HELP!!! LeoCAD export 3ds parts missing problem...
You can open the LDraw file in LDView and export it from there. LDView has certainly had problems with its 3DS exporter over the years, so it still might not work right, but it's certainly worth a try. Also, if the parts are missing visually in LDView, they'll be missing from the 3DS export.
I tried that...In LDView no parts are missing but when I export the model too 3ds a few parts don't export.
(2016-09-16, 21:06)Tilen Racic Wrote: I can't export my model to 3ds file correctly... When I try and open the file n c4d some parts are missing...so How can I install custom parts in Leo CAD to fix the problem...I Tried to install the missing parts but they were deformed... Sad

I don't think the developer monitors this forum. You might try emailing him instead using the link on his website.

https://leocad.org/trac

Mike
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »