"View This Week's Posts" only goes back 24 hrs

"View This Week's Posts" only goes back 24 hrs
The "View This Week's Posts" link only goes back as far as 24 hours. We are missing the other 6 days.
RE: "View This Week's Posts" only goes back 24 hrs
Goes back 7 days for me. It only displays so many posts per page and there's a page navigator on the bottom
Okay, sorry. I didn't see that.
No. I checked again, and I am definitely getting the wrong behavior. The link URL itself contains "search.php?action=getdaily" which is a big clue.

Mike
(2016-09-25, 1:26)Michael Horvath Wrote: No. I checked again, and I am definitely getting the wrong behavior. The link URL itself contains "search.php?action=getdaily" which is a big clue.

The URL does include getdaily, but it has the argument &days=7 (at least for me). And it works as expected for me, showing 7 days worth of posts.
(2016-09-25, 3:22)Travis Cobbs Wrote:
(2016-09-25, 1:26)Michael Horvath Wrote: No. I checked again, and I am definitely getting the wrong behavior. The link URL itself contains "search.php?action=getdaily" which is a big clue.

The URL does include getdaily, but it has the argument &days=7 (at least for me). And it works as expected for me, showing 7 days worth of posts.

What browser, version, and OS are you using?
Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m
Windows 7 SP1 Pro
(2016-09-25, 6:09)Michael Horvath Wrote: Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m
Windows 7 SP1 Pro

OK. I'll troubleshoot when I get home but since the pagination is part of the core of myBB, this may not be solvable.
(2016-09-25, 6:09)Michael Horvath Wrote: Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m
Windows 7 SP1 Pro

For what it's worth, I'm using the same version of Chrome, but on a Mac, and it's working for me.
I've attached proof in the form of an image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2016-09-26, 6:15)Michael Horvath Wrote: I've attached proof in the form of an image.

I wonder why you get the MyBB logo instead of the LDraw.org logo. And there isn't any LDraw Discussion Forum logo as well on the right.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2016-09-26, 6:19)Willy Tschager Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 6:15)Michael Horvath Wrote: I've attached proof in the form of an image.

I wonder why you get the MyBB logo instead of the LDraw.org logo. And there isn't any LDraw Discussion Forum logo as well on the right.

w.

Are there different "skins" I can switch to?

Is "forums.ldraw.org" the correct URL?
I just adjusted the theme of your account. Did this solve the problem?
(2016-09-26, 8:07)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I just adjusted the theme of your account. Did this solve the problem?

It works now, thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »