Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Renderred Ldraw models for movie backgrounds
June 22, 2014 01:10PM
Hello

I make stop-motion movies with Lego and I need make backgrounds for my movies. Lego models will be renderred with Ldraw, Pov-Ray (maybe) and Vue (professional graphics programm to create photorealistic landscapes). I need render photorealistic Lego models in the backgrounds, too, because backgrounds in my movies and Lego models on them must be identic as real Lego bricks on the movie set.

So I would like to ask you, if I can convert Ldraw models to Pov-ray (with LGeo library of course) and then convert from Pov-ray to Vue (wich supports standard graphics objects format like .3ds, .obj etc.) to achieve photorealistic models on landscapes in the background. Or can I just directly convert Ldraw models to Vue to have photorealistic models, too?

Thanks in advance :)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted
Renderred Ldraw models for movie backgrounds Dorian Jarosz169June 22, 2014 01:10PM
Re: Renderred Ldraw models for movie backgrounds Willy Tschager62June 22, 2014 02:36PM
Re: Renderred Ldraw models for movie backgrounds Travis Cobbs100June 22, 2014 09:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login