Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
How to add non TLG parts to the system
I have already seen many system toys that are visual build based on the LDraw System of Tools. :) That is good.

I also have created one of them. But now I run into a problem, at least for me.
I have split the newly created files according our scheme - parts - primitives.
As place for this files (it is the toy plasticant) I think the best is a folder named plasticant in the same place where the unofficial folder is located.
In this folder I have (analog to ldraw) the folders 'parts' and 'p'.

In LDView I have added both pathes.

My problem is, that a file in 'parts' that uses a file in 'p' is not correctly displayed!
Sorry, my bad. I had to restart LDView first to also search in the added pathes!

But my main question remains. If I am right with my thoughts, then we should have a document that shows how this can work together with the tools we have today and that our library do not need to be cluttered with other files (also unofficial).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted
How to add non TLG parts to the system Michael Heidemann469February 09, 2013 03:03AM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Roland Melkert174February 09, 2013 10:54AM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Michael Heidemann202February 09, 2013 11:35AM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Roland Melkert183February 09, 2013 11:43AM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Michael Heidemann206February 09, 2013 12:33PM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Roland Melkert200February 09, 2013 02:45PM
Re: How to add non TLG parts to the system Michael Heidemann290February 09, 2013 03:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login